5 Hydroxy-Tryptophan or 5-HTP is a naturally occurring amino acid and chemical precursor in the biosynthesis of the neurotransmitters serotonin and melatonin. It is sourced from the plant Griffonia simplicifolia, an African climbing shrub. It is widely used to support normal sleep patterns, mood and worry.
1 capsule daily with food or as professionally prescribed. Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
|EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:|
|Griffonia simplicifolia extract 98% 5-HTP (seed)||100mg|
SUPERIOR LOW ALLERGY FORMULATION:
This formulation is free from artificial colouring, preservatives and flavours, yeast, wheat, corn, gluten, sugar, starch, nuts, dairy, lupin, mustard, celery, soy, peanuts, sesame seeds and eggs. Non-GMO, non-irradiated and BSE/TSE free.
PRECAUTIONS & CONTRAINDICATIONS
- Do not use without medical advice if you are taking any pharmaceutical medications.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not drink alcohol within 6 hours of using 5-HTP.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.