RELIEVE PAIN AND REDUCE INFLLAMMATION WITH ATP SCIENCE CAPZEA PAIN FREE LINIMENT!
CapZea Pain Free Liniment containing Kunzea ambigua essential oil, peppermint oil, wintergreen oil, black pepper essential oil, Hypericum perforatum infused oil, capsicum extract in carrier oil base with penetration enhancers.
This unique combination of ingredients works synergistically to improve the quality of life in people suffering with all sorts of pain by acting on the following therapeutic targets:
- Block pain fast for immediate pain relief
- Reduces Inflammation
- Allows your body to heal
- Improves range of movement
- Breaks down corks and bruising
CAPZEA PAIN FREE LINIMENT INGREDIENTS
KUNZEA AMBIGUA OIL (MYRTACEAE FAMILY)
Kunzea ambigua is an Australian native plant. The oil extracted from Kunzea is a powerful anti-inflammatory with pain-relieving properties. Kunzea oil has been listed with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration for the following approved therapeutic claims:
For the temporary relief of the pain of arthritis and rheumatism; relief of the symptoms of influenza; relief of muscular aches and pains; helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
Various case histories, anecdotal reports and traditional use suggest the following applications for Kunzea oil:
- Relieving pain and inflammation.
- The temporary relief of the pain of arthritis
- Relief of the symptoms of influenza
- Relief of muscular aches and pains
- Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety
- Temporary relief of the pain of rheumatism
- Helps heal cuts and bruises
- Small wounds and minor burns
- Muscular, tendon and joint injuries
- Insect bites, such as from mosquitoes and spiders
- Gout, where uric acid deposits cause intense inflammation
- Bruising if Kunzea oil is applied to the area within 4 hours after the trauma
- Eczema and psoriasis
- As an antiseptic
- Respiratory catarrh and congestion, used as an inhalant or massaged into thoracic region and / or the soles of the feet
Kunzea oil has low allergenic potential and non-irritant and generally is well tolerated even when used undiluted on the skin. However, it is always recommended to test a small amount of any essential oil, as skin sensitivity is always a possibility in these conditions. This can be from a 1% to 10% concentration of an essential oil in a base for this purpose.
Kunzea oil is a safe, non-toxic essential oil for general use.12345
MENTHOL FROM PEPPERMINT OIL
Menthol plays a dual role in the analgesic and anti-inflammatory liniments: it causes cooling and local anaesthetic effects and, being a penetration enhancer; it increases the skin permeation of the combined active substances.6
METHYL SALICYLATE FROM WINTERGREEN OIL
Methyl salicylate is widely available in many over-the-counter liniments, ointments, lotions or medicated oils for the relief of musculoskeletal aches and pains. It is a very powerful anti-inflammatory.7
CAPSAICIN FROM CAPSICUM EXTRACT
Capsaicin blocks pain. Following application to the skin; capsaicin causes enhanced sensitivity by binding into pain receptors, followed by a period with reduced sensitivity as it remains bound to the pain receptor and blocks any further pain signals. After repeated applications, persistent desensitisation and hypoalgesia (pain relief) is achieved. Capsaicin has been proven to be a truly exciting molecule and remains a valuable drug for allev