Sparta Nutrition Shred is a delicious-tasting, all-in-one thermogenic weight loss support supplement formulated to attack fat loss and weight maintenance from multiple angles.
Not all fat burners are made equally. We’ve compiled a synergistic assembly of natural ingredients to help boost energy, increase energy expenditure, ignite metabolism, reduce appetite, and heighten mood––with the ultimate goal of helping you achieve your weight loss goals faster and easier than ever before!
We make sure Shred is clearly labeled with everything that goes into our formula. No surprises. Zero proprietary blends. No banned substances. With Shred, all active ingredients are transparently dosed so that you know exactly what you’re getting per scoop.
Typically, weight loss supplements are notorious for leaving consumers feeling jittery, anxious, and on edge. Shred includes just enough caffeine to increase energy and support fat burning without making you feel uncomfortable.
Our approach was to create the most effective and best tasting fat burner for everyone, starting with premium ingredients that stand up to the test. We’ve also included nootropics and adaptogens to refine and harness the stimulatory qualities of caffeine into a smooth, uplifting energy that keeps you fueled all day long.
What’s in Sparta Nutrition Shred? Let’s take a look at the key ingredients
(per 2 scoops)*.
Acetyl L-Carnitine (2g)
● Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is an acetylated form of L-Carnitine that offers
significantly greater bioavailability than regular L-Carnitine.*
● L-Carnitine is an amino acid derivative naturally produced in the body and obtained
from the diet which plays a vital role in fat metabolism as carnitine serves as the
biological “taxi” that shuttles fatty acids into the mitochondria to be oxidized (“burned”)
● ALCAR also offers nootropic benefits as it supports production of the “learning”
neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which boosts memory, focus, and alertness.
● Tyrosine is a nonessential amino acid that is used to synthesize the neurotransmitter
dopamine as well as the fat-burning catecholamines epinephrine (adrenaline) and
● Greater concentrations of these neurotransmitters boost mood, motivation, and focus as well as promote fat burning
● Tyrosine supplementation has been noted to help reduce stress and improve performance
during physically and mentally demanding tasks.
Choline Bitartrate (1g)
● Choline is an essential nutrient that serves as the foundation for acetylcholine synthesis*
● Human studies indicate that choline supplementation may help reduce body mass and
promote fat loss.
● KSM-66® is a patented form of ashwagandha extract standardized to 5% withanolides*
● Ashwagandha is an adaptogen scientifically shown help reduce cortisol (the “stress”
hormone) and improve the body’s response to various stressors (mental and physical).
● Additional research indicates that KSM-66 supplementation may be beneficial for stress
and weight loss management.
● Caffeine is the most commonly used stimulant in the world that helps increase mental
energy, focus, and alertness*
● Research notes that caffeine supplementation can increase metabolic rate, which supports energy expenditure and weight loss.
● Caffeine ingestion has also been noted to boost energy expenditure and suppress appetite, thereby helping reduce calorie intake and increase energy output -- both of which support weight loss.
● InnoSlim® is patented complex of Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus
● Studies indicated that supplementation with InnoSlim may reduce fat accumulation and
inflammation in fat cells.
● Additional research suggests that InnoSlim may help reduce intestinal blood glucose
absorption (decreasing calorie absorption), decrease appetite, and promote fat burning.
Hesperidin 40% (100mg)
● Hesperidin is a flavanone found in citrus fruits
● Research indicates that hesperidin may help improve blood flow and reduce inflammation in blood vessels.
● Hesperidin has also been found to stimulate the production of adiponectin -- a hormone
known that activates PPARα receptor.
● The PPARα receptor regulates the mobilization and storage of fat in the body.
Cocoa Seed Extract (100mg)
● Cocoa is one of the richest sources of polyphenols in the diet.
● It is particularly rich in flavonols which have been noted to help reduce inflammation,
lower blood pressure, support blood flow, and improve blood sugar levels.
● Studies indicate that cocoa polyphenol may help support weight loss by regulating energy.
use, suppressing appetite and inflammation while increasing fat burning and feelings of
Theobromine 20% (50mg)
● Theobromine is a “feel good” alkaloid found in dark chocolate
● It works similar to caffeine (antagonizes adenosine receptors) but more subtly, providing a smoother uplift in energy and mood.*
● Theobromine is commonly used as a vasodilator and bronchodilator, which means it may promote greater blood flow and less difficulty breathing during strenuous exercise.
Coleus Forskohlii (50mg)
● Coleus forskohlii is an Ayurvedic plant traditionally used to lower inflammation, promote
weight loss, and support testosterone levels.
● Forskolin, the primary bioactive compound in the plant, has been noted to increase cellular levels of the signaling molecule cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP).
● Increased cAMP levels are associated with increased rates of fat loss.
● Forskolin has also been noted to stimulate the release of stored fat from fat cells and
promote fat loss.
● Paradoxine® is a patented Grains of Paradise extract standardized to 12.5% 6-Paradol*
● Research indicates this compound may activate thermogenesis, increase energy expenditure and decrease body fat.
● Unlike other thermogenic ingredients (such as capsaicin), Paradoxine is not known to cause gastric distress*
Banaba Extract (10mg)
● Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa) is a plant whose leaves have traditionally been used for anti-diabetic purposes.
● The leaves are rich in compounds, such as corosolic acid, which have been noted to
promote better glucose control*
● Corosolic acid has been noted to possess antioxidant, anti inflammatory,
antihyperlipidemic, antiviral, antifungal, antiviral, and osteoblastic activities.
● Banaba’s benefits regarding glucose and lipid metabolism may be due to enhanced cellular uptake of glucose, impaired breakdown of carbohydrates, decreased gluconeogenesis and the regulation of lipid metabolism.
● Fucoxanthin is a fat-soluble carotenoid found in brown seaweed that is stored in adipose tissue (fat cells)
● Research indicates that fucoxanthin supplementation may inhibit adipocyte growth and
● Supplementation with Fucoxanthin has been noted to increase metabolic rate, promote
weight loss, aid glucose metabolism, and help reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
● BioPerine is a patented black pepper extract standardized to 95% piperine*
● Piperine is a pungent alkaloid that has been noted to improve absorption and bioavailability of various nutrients.
● Additional research indicates piperine may support fat loss as it has been shown to attenuate fat cell differentiation by down-regulating PPARγ activity as well as suppressing the expression of PPARγ.
By this point, our unique and authentic flavors speak for themselves. Sparta Nutrition Shred has redefined the weight loss experience with industry-leading formulations and unrivaled flavor systems that bring you back to your childhood. The days of gritty texture or chalky taste are behind us. Get the best tasting thermogenic in the industry with the confidence of knowing exactly what you’re putting into your body with Sparta Nutrition.